POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Grid Plug-in problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:48 EDT (-0400)
  Grid Plug-in problem (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: AsOrA
Subject: Grid Plug-in problem
Date: 2 Sep 1999 20:51:14
Message: <37cf1b82@news.povray.org>
How to run it ?
I have placed a grid.dll in plug-in directory ,but not work.
Help me please .
Thank.

--

http://www.cambodiana.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Grid Plug-in problem
Date: 3 Sep 1999 07:30:09
Message: <37d0af1d.16754231@194.174.214.110>
Hi AsOrA, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I have placed a grid.dll in plug-in directory ,but not work.
If you select View|Loaded Plugins, does the plugin appear there? If it
does then the plugin is working.

What plugin is this, where did you get it from?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Hedge
Date: 3 Sep 1999 17:08:12
Message: <37d038bc@news.povray.org>
AsOrA,

If you asking about the SeDiGrid plugin, try asking the author, that's what
I did. Apparently the version on the Moray website is a Debug version, which
requires the MFC debug libraries. These can not be redistributed. Contact
the author and he should be able to explain in more detail.

Bill

From: AsOrA
Date: 3 Sep 1999 20:12:16
Message: <37d063e0@news.povray.org>

For All = Soory for this german , it only for Lutz !

Dieses Plug-in heisst SeDiGrid und ich sehe,
dass Bill schone alles dieses probleme bescriben hat .

Danke.

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 5 Sep 1999 07:32:28
Message: <37d44d9f.4132221@194.174.214.110>
Hi AsOrA, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Dieses Plug-in heisst SeDiGrid und ich sehe,
> dass Bill schone alles dieses probleme bescriben hat .
Bitte downloade die neue Version von unsere Webseite.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 5 Sep 1999 07:32:29
Message: <37d54dc4.4169505@194.174.214.110>
Hi AsOrA, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I have placed a grid.dll in plug-in directory ,but not work.
Please download the new version of SediGrid from our website.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message