POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plant studio??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:44 EDT (-0400)
  Plant studio??? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Steven Durham
Subject: Plant studio???
Date: 5 Sep 1999 14:58:55
Message: <37d2bd6f@news.povray.org>
Hi group,

If I create a plant model with Kurtz software plant studio and save it as
dxf, then import it moray using the 3D Win plug-in, I am given the choice of
povray wireframe or povray blob object. If I choose wireframe Povray reports
an illegal primitive error. If I choose the blob object POV renders, but the
plant has gaps in the branches and leaves. Can anyone share a workaround, or
the proper way to do this?