POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Light Saber Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Light Saber (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John
Subject: Light Saber
Date: 5 Aug 1999 14:45:58
Message: <37a9dbe6@news.povray.org>
Ok, I know this has been done to death in the other newsgroups, but I
neglected to save any of those messages.  What, in your opinion, is the best
way to model a light-saber blade in Moray?  Thanks.

John

Post a reply to this message

In povray.binaries.images, there is somewhere an image of a lightsaber-model
I made.  This was done in Moray and I believe I attached the Moray-source
with the image.  If you don't find it, just ask me and I'll post it again
(in m.b).

ZK
John heeft geschreven in bericht <37a9dbe6@news.povray.org>...