POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Transperancy Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Transperancy (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: J King
Subject: Transperancy
Date: 27 Aug 1999 10:37:44
Message: <37C6A2CF.E1DA6ECB@netway.com>
Hi,
  I'm trying to figure out how to use an imagemap as a texture, but have
Moray/Povray recognize any transparancies I have associated with the
original picture.
For example, I'm tyring to make a globe and have the oceans be
transperant, but NOT have the ground be transperant.
Jim King

Post a reply to this message