POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Liquid Spray problems. . Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid Spray problems. . (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: J King
Subject: Liquid Spray problems. .
Date: 20 Aug 1999 17:07:38
Message: <37BDC3B0.E72235F1@netway.com>
Hi,
I downloaded the Liquid Spray Plugin.  When  using it in Moray, all
objects render except the spray doesn't render.  No error is given.  But
when I take the .pov file  that Moray creates, and move it into the
PovRay/scenes directory, the spray  then works.
I'm stumped.  I put all .dll's in the proper place.
I'm running Moray 3.1 and PovRay 3.0
Thanks
Jim King
jim### [at] netwaycom