POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Creating a liquid effect using Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:10 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a liquid effect using Moray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: srmac
Subject: Creating a liquid effect using Moray
Date: 10 Aug 1999 16:22:22
Message: <37b089fe@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have an suggestions as to how I am to create a effect of falling
water using Moray + povray? I have a picture of a pipe I did, but for the
leacking water, it looks very un-realistic the way I did it with just
shapes...
Thanx
PB

Post a reply to this message

The Liquid Spray plugin should do the trick.  There is an animated example of
water flowing from a pipe on Chris Colfax's webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/