POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 3DWin included?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:05 EDT (-0400)
  3DWin included?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ZuluNiner
Subject: 3DWin included??
Date: 2 Jul 1999 15:29:08
Message: <377d1304@news.povray.org>
When Moray refused to import a RAW file that I had, I ran across this
statement in the help file:

"However, Moray supports UserDefined objects that merely consist of a
wireframe definition and these do not use as much memory. The provided
utility called 3DWin from Thomas Baier is able to create this type of
object and can be started from the Tools menu."

However, there is no such entry in my Tools menu.  Did I miss something
somewhere??

--
ZuluNiner {dbd} [TiT]
(aka Calin/Runesinger)

Post a reply to this message

It consists of a moray plugin and a stand alone application.

--
Daniel Pirch
nap### [at] linuxzrztu-berlinde