POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : smelborp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:17 EDT (-0400)
  smelborp (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: The Prevers
Subject: smelborp
Date: 23 Jun 1999 17:52:47
Message: <37715836.2666249F@turbont.net>
Hi,
    I've been using Moray for quite a while -- well, over a year I
guess, but that's a while -- and it suddenly seems to have conked out on
me.  Whenever I try to start it up, it gets as far as "initializing..."
and then disappears, not to be heard from until I try starting it again.

    So I redowloaded it, the latest build & all, and it worked for a
couple of tries, but now it's doing it again.  Ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
    Joe

Post a reply to this message

I think it could be a problem with a plugin. Did you reinstall any plugins
on the new Moray download?
--
Daniel Pirch
nap### [at] linuxzrztu-berlinde

The Prevers <ppr### [at] turbontnet> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
37715836.2666249F@turbont.net...
> Hi,
>     I've been using Moray for quite a while -- well, over a year I
> guess, but that's a while -- and it suddenly seems to have conked out on
> me.  Whenever I try to start it up, it gets as far as "initializing..."
> and then disappears, not to be heard from until I try starting it again.
>
>     So I redowloaded it, the latest build & all, and it worked for a
> couple of tries, but now it's doing it again.  Ideas, anyone?
>
> Thanks,
>     Joe

Post a reply to this message

Sounded like a good explanation at first, but I moved all the plugin .dll's to
another folder and it still doesn't work.
    A note:  I tried restarting windows to see if Moray would work then, and
it did.  However, this is a pain in the butt and half the time it doesn't work
anyhow.
    So, go to it!  Solve my problem for me!  Oh, um, almost forgot -- thank
you. =)

Joe