POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  media (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Johannes
Subject: media
Date: 12 Jun 1999 17:15:31
Message: <3762CDDD.54C71B9E@pcsrock.com>
greets,

Does anyone know the location of some good tutorials for using media in
Moray?  The documentation seens a bit.. thin .. in this regard.

Thanks,

Johannes

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: media
Date: 12 Jun 1999 17:47:05
Message: <376426C4.B2CC6EFA@mninter.net>
I need to make one of those. However, I will give you advice, I just need
to know one thing: Have you any experience with Halos, from version 3.0?

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You think that the evolution theory was based on the triangular origin of

Post a reply to this message