POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : camera problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  camera problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: J
Subject: camera problem
Date: 7 Jun 1999 23:20:20
Message: <375c8803.2564971@news.povray.org>
OK, I don't know what I did, but it's being a real pain in my neck.
The camera view window all-of-a-sudden has a tall rectangle in it that
doesn't change size according to the zoom.  All I can see of my
rendered scene is inside this rectangle, like the camera is looking
through a slot.  The wireframe in moray is totally visible.  This
happens with any of the 6 cameras in the scene.  I didn't change any
settings that I know of, this thing just showed up.  This slot thingy
is off to the right a bit and about centered vertically. It's a darker
gray than the lines of the objects in my scene.  The rest of the
rendered scene is just black, no matter what color I set for the
background.

Any help would be appriciated.

Somehow you selected just an area of your scene to render-very easy to do.In
the camera view-hold down ctrl and shift then click (don't move the mouse
while you do this or you'll have the same problem).    Hope this helps