POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Geometique. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Geometique. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Geometique.
Date: 19 May 1999 00:05:58
Message: <3741820A.14C0BF6A@mninter.net>
Just in case some of you don't read c.g.r.r, try the subdivision modeler
Geometique:
http://www.geometique.com
Its free(for now), and in alpha(infinite use/time), so get it before its
hot! Its pretty. And thank Atomic Skull for pointing this one out.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

    I looked up geometique, downloaded it and set it up, but I had
problems.  None of the commands worked, and when I tried opening a new
document, it said "can't open empty document" or something like that.  Is it
supposed to work in Win95?

Thanks,
    Joe

Alex Magidow wrote:

> Just in case some of you don't read c.g.r.r, try the subdivision modeler
> Geometique:
> http://www.geometique.com
> Its free(for now), and in alpha(infinite use/time), so get it before its
> hot! Its pretty. And thank Atomic Skull for pointing this one out.
>
> --
> Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
>       MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

>     I looked up geometique, downloaded it and set it up, but I had
> problems.  None of the commands worked, and when I tried opening a new
> document, it said "can't open empty document" or something like that.  Is it
> supposed to work in Win95?
>
> Thanks,
>     Joe
>
> Alex Magidow wrote:
>
> > Just in case some of you don't read c.g.r.r, try the subdivision modeler
> > Geometique:
> > http://www.geometique.com
> > Its free(for now), and in alpha(infinite use/time), so get it before its
> > hot! Its pretty. And thank Atomic Skull for pointing this one out.
> >
> > --
> > Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
> >       MJ Engh

On the "About Geometique" page, is says the it is written for Windows NT
with 64 megs and OpenGL.

Brian Mason
bri### [at] gvnnet
http://www.gvn.net/~brian448/