POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Like An Old Photo. . . Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Like An Old Photo. . . (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Like An Old Photo. . .
Date: 31 May 1999 22:30:39
Message: <375337bf.0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm having this little problem.  For some reason, when I render my
latest scene, it comes out all in grayscale.  Any ideas?

Any help is REALLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Like An Old Photo. . .
Date: 1 Jun 1999 00:05:14
Message: <37549F4F.6B53F41@mninter.net>
Check in POV-Ray, or in moray, to see if HFGray 16(or something like that)
is checked. that would probably be the cause...

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You think to yourself "cool lens flare effect" while you're watching REAL

lensflares on TV, off car windscreens, etc