POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Preliminary images/scene startup. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  GUMP: Preliminary images/scene startup. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: GUMP: Preliminary images/scene startup.
Date: 21 May 1999 00:05:29
Message: <374424F1.B1A37B54@mninter.net>
I have started on my portion of the scene, the cloth, and have made a
little mockup of what the scene ought to look like when completed. I
will post the image and the .mdl file on the binaries site.

Anyone still interested, reply to this message. We are doing the Jesus
image idea.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh