POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PoVSB Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  PoVSB (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gene gordon
Subject: PoVSB
Date: 18 May 1999 12:28:57
Message: <37418739.0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know how to obtain PoVSB?
          Thanks
           Gene Gordon

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: PoVSB
Date: 18 May 1999 13:27:11
Message: <374194A5.D5952D70@pacbell.net>
gene gordon wrote:

>           Does anyone know how to obtain PoVSB?
>           Thanks
>            Gene Gordon

   I can only verify for you that the PoVSB home page seems to be
no longer accessable. I was there less than 3 months ago but you
know how quickly web pages disappear. I have heard no word if it
will return or not. I might (slim chance really) have a copy of
the archive here and will take a look when I have time. No gaurantees
at all that I have it though and remember deleting the working
installation after a very short time because I did not like the
modelling interface it used.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

>   I can only verify for you that the PoVSB home page seems to be
>no longer accessable. I was there less than 3 months ago but you
>know how quickly web pages disappear. I have heard no word if it
>will return or not. I might (slim chance really) have a copy of
>the archive here and will take a look when I have time. No gaurantees
>at all that I have it though and remember deleting the working
>installation after a very short time because I did not like the
>modelling interface it used.
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

I have a copy on a CD that came with a 3D Animation book I picked up at
Books-A-Million... I think it was How to Become a 3D Animator, which should
be available from Barnes & Nobles or amazon.com.
But I agree with Ken's assessment.. not the nicest of modelling
environments.

Lue Ebra

P.T.O.: I'm thinking it should work on NT, but I'm not sure