POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Scene render problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Scene render problem (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Scene render problem--solved
Date: 17 May 1999 03:47:29
Message: <373FBB4E.CAC4FAD1@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

>   Good catch, Nathan!
> --
> Alan

 Nathan is proabably one of the very few odd balls out there that
actually uses the function. I am willing to bet, as one who knows
nothing about using the "floor" conditional operator, that I am in
the same league as 98.19% of the rest of the Pov users out there.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message