POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Duplication Dialogue:Wishlist. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Duplication Dialogue:Wishlist. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Duplication Dialogue:Wishlist.
Date: 14 May 1999 18:06:10
Message: <373BE71D.CF5ADFEF@mninter.net>
Well, Lutz, I really like the fact that we have a duplication dialogue
box, but I think a few things(pretty minor) need to be added to it:
1. Randomization with threshold. For each component(scale, translate,

2. An option to duplicate selected and add duplicates to group/csg
xxxxxxx.

Anyone else have an idea?

Oh, and I have an idea for the randomness thing- perhaps, instead of
making a new, plugin duplication box, we could make a pluging that
allows you to select as many primitives/groups as you want, and add a
random transformation to it(like we would have in the duplication
dialogue, but for any objects, period.)

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh