POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : An idea for a cool program/plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  An idea for a cool program/plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: bucky
Subject: An idea for a cool program/plugin
Date: 2 May 1999 18:14:23
Message: <372cc02f.0@news.povray.org>
I was just thinking about a really cool plugin generator. I know you can
use MSVC to make plugins but it is really frustrating to get MFC to work on
the free compiler I am using(my dad got me a book on MFC so I could learn).
I might do it in VB 'cause it's easier to do stuff like this
Here's what I have:
1) Make a IDE type of thing so that you can place labels, radio buttons,
text boxes where you want to on the plugin(Quite easy)
2)have a property page sort of thing so that you can "bind" controls to
options on the plugin. So if you have a text box, the number in the text box
would = an option in the plugin(Very easy)
3)Misc options. Like about boxes, icons, toolbars ect...(I dont know how
hard this would be. depending on the # of options there are)
4)wireframe output designer(AHHHHHHHHH this would be SOO hard to do. maybe
someone could help me on this part)
5)compile to C(again, prob. hard to do)
6)compile from c to DLL(easy w/Djcpp)
If anyone would like to help me, mail me @ buc### [at] aolcom
-Bucky
Jesus saves

Post a reply to this message

my date was set back 2 years, some of you might not of seen it