POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: Staircase Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Staircase (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Staircase
Date: 21 Apr 1999 21:27:58
Message: <371E6CC1.9013F92C@mninter.net>
intersection between a cylinder and a cube??

Haven't seen it, so I wouldn't know(YES, folks, I have never seen the
movie titanic, nor have I read much about it in all the movie inspired
craze.)

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

Don't worry you haven't missed much. Its way over hyped! Though the
effects are well done.

Alex Magidow wrote:

> intersection between a cylinder and a cube??
>
> Haven't seen it, so I wouldn't know(YES, folks, I have never seen the
> movie titanic, nor have I read much about it in all the movie inspired
> craze.)
>
> Steven Jones wrote:
>
> > I am trying to create a model of Titanic's Grand Staircase.  Doesa
> > anyone have any ideas as to how to create the bent stairs?
>
> --
> Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
>       MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message