POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : OT: Blue screen on POVRay render Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  OT: Blue screen on POVRay render (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tom Williams
Subject: OT: Blue screen on POVRay render
Date: 12 Apr 1999 18:08:00
Message: <371260C5.7B9384E7@no.net>
Howdy

Just wondered if anyone else has encountered a situation like
mine. Happens when I run "render" (using POVRay connection).
Also happens when certain DOS external commands are executed.
I get blue screen says "app attempted to access a device
already in use by another..." with no useful info. I can
proceed, no problem, but some things (like the "render")
won't function correctly.

--
Tom S. Williams
Long Beach, CA, USA