POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : People... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  People... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: People...
Date: 11 Apr 1999 16:38:07
Message: <3710EB4E.1A49@flash.net>
I know I sould use blobs on humans, but when I click Blob, it asks for a
blob file.  Am I soppose to download certain blobs from a web site or
something?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Lake
Subject: Re: People...
Date: 11 Apr 1999 21:05:52
Message: <37113A19.D93605E8@home.com>
Unfortunately Moray does not have native support for blobs. I don't know
why, it wouldn't ne any harder to implement that the other primates. Instead
it supports importing *.blb files. As far as I know only 1 program outputs
these files, a DOS blob editor long forgot its name. Don't worry though
someone is bound to write a plugin to support them soon---Please!!.

Crazyfish wrote:

> I know I sould use blobs on humans, but when I click Blob, it asks for a
> blob file.  Am I soppose to download certain blobs from a web site or
> something?

Post a reply to this message