POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : LParser plugin. UDO decimation. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  LParser plugin. UDO decimation. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: LParser plugin. UDO decimation.
Date: 8 Apr 1999 08:59:19
Message: <370C99BF.C439BFEB@mninter.net>
Well, in thinking about it, an Lparser plugin would need to be native to
moray- since Lparser only generates cubes/cylinders/spheres/rounded
cylinders, why not have that generate POV-Primitives(no support for the
utah teapot, though), which could be seen in Moray.

Of course, the wireframes required for some 15000+ primitives is a lot,
but you could always tone it down a bit....though, that is another tool
that would be nice- a UDO wireframe decimation feature of some sort.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message