POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : WebSite... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  WebSite... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: WebSite...
Date: 30 Mar 1999 21:26:42
Message: <37017936.1EFC@flash.net>
I only know of 3 websites about 3-D rendering.  Is there any more?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: WebSite...
Date: 30 Mar 1999 22:16:40
Message: <37019377.43E0F44C@mninter.net>
3!? I have nearly 75. But, grasshopper, you expect too much to fast. I
did not gain all of these bookmarks in a day. I have done countless
internet searches, have gotten them from Ken(I believe he is a
hyperintellegent search engine, that dwells on the internet. Like Orson
Scott Card's Jane, or Chris Colfax. Ken will find just about anything
you need! He probably has hundreds of bookmarks about raytracing.)

Anyway, the best place is to start with links from www.povray.org,
though those pages are pretty dated(last I checked, anyway). Then,
expand, looking for utilties as you need them, instead of just going out
on a random search for utilities.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

>3!? I have nearly 75. But, grasshopper, you expect too much to fast. I
>did not gain all of these bookmarks in a day. I have done countless
>internet searches, have gotten them from Ken(I believe he is a
>hyperintellegent search engine, that dwells on the internet. Like Orson
>Scott Card's Jane, or Chris Colfax. Ken will find just about anything
>you need! He probably has hundreds of bookmarks about raytracing.)
>
>Anyway, the best place is to start with links from www.povray.org,
>though those pages are pretty dated(last I checked, anyway). Then,
>expand, looking for utilties as you need them, instead of just going out
>on a random search for utilities.
>
>Crazyfish wrote:
>
>> I only know of 3 websites about 3-D rendering.  Is there any more?
>

>--
>Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

> 3!? I have nearly 75. But, grasshopper, you expect too much to fast. I
> did not gain all of these bookmarks in a day. I have done countless
> internet searches, have gotten them from Ken(I believe he is a
> hyperintellegent search engine, that dwells on the internet. Like Orson
> Scott Card's Jane, or Chris Colfax. Ken will find just about anything
> you need! He probably has hundreds of bookmarks about raytracing.)
>
> Anyway, the best place is to start with links from www.povray.org,
> though those pages are pretty dated(last I checked, anyway). Then,
> expand, looking for utilties as you need them, instead of just going out
> on a random search for utilities.
>
> Crazyfish wrote:
>
> > I only know of 3 websites about 3-D rendering.  Is there any more?
>
> --
> Only I can prevent narcissism!

  I have around 400 :)

--