POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin Development using *free* compilers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin Development using *free* compilers (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: bucky
Subject: Plugin Development using *free* compilers
Date: 31 Mar 1999 13:38:01
Message: <37026b89.0@news.povray.org>
Hello, I recently downloaded Bloodshed Dev C++(a freeware editor/c or c++
compiler)and I was just wondering, how would I make a UID for a interface
w/o having Microsoft's compiler? Is it possible at all? I was trying to just
see my abilitys and make that blob plugin w/nested objects that someone
asked for on the plugin page.
Please send a CC to me at bucky zero at aol dot com(anti-spam)
-Bucky
Jesus saves