POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: moray.binaries group Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: moray.binaries group (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: moray.binaries group
Date: 30 Mar 1999 04:03:25
Message: <370092be.5349091@194.174.214.110>
There is a new group for binaries in the Moray hierarchy. So if anyone
wants to post MDL files or other binary things, please do so in
moray.binaries.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Zwalsh
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: moray.binaries group
Date: 30 Mar 1999 21:14:12
Message: <370184ED.1FE6B753@fatnet.net>
this a much needed group especially with all of the new plug ins coming
out.
thank you Mr. Kretzschmar.

Nathan Zwalsh
nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message

Where is this news group? All I can find on news.povray.org is moray.dos
and moray.win. Is it on another Newsgroup server?

Nathan Zwalsh wrote:

> this a much needed group especially with all of the new plug ins coming
> out.
> thank you Mr. Kretzschmar.
>
> Nathan Zwalsh
> nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message

Ya, please, can someone give me a link to it? Navigator gives me a hell of a
time if I try to find newsgroups.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

Tell Netscape to refresh the newsgroup list and you should see it.
heres a link to paste into your browser as well:

Hi Nathan Zwalsh, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> this a much needed group especially with all of
> the new plug ins coming out.
Well, it isn't meant for plugins, really. Those are best gotten from
the Plugins page on our website. But MDL files are pretty small and
are posted quicker here than uploaded to the Object Library.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: smb
Date: 1 Apr 1999 22:38:35
Message: <3704392E.2146C3C0@stuttgart.netsurf.de>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Hi Nathan Zwalsh, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > this a much needed group especially with all of
> > the new plug ins coming out.
> Well, it isn't meant for plugins, really. Those are best gotten from
> the Plugins page on our website. But MDL files are pretty small and
> are posted quicker here than uploaded to the Object Library.

Nathan probably also ment, there is some need created for exchange of
mdl files as samples of success|fail to achieve the products of the
plug-ins.

steff