POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Fire!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Fire!!!! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: Fire!!!!
Date: 27 Mar 1999 11:07:18
Message: <36FCF3A9.5923@flash.net>
How would you make fire in Moray... as in like from a flamethrower?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Fire!!!!
Date: 27 Mar 1999 11:16:07
Message: <36FD0423.133CE880@mninter.net>
You simply make a media flame...I'll send a good flamethrower flame to
you ASAP.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Date: 27 Mar 1999 11:43:19
Message: <36FD0A81.FE7FF995@mninter.net>
Here is an MDL file with a rudementary flame...however, I don't know how
to scale the object without scaling the flaming with it, so you can see
the container object a bit too easily. Anyhow, just mess around with it
a bit.

Ya, I know, everyone, that I shouldn't post .mdl files, but it is only
3K.

Crazyfish wrote:

> How would you make fire in Moray... as in like from a flamethrower?

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: