POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How can I register moray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  How can I register moray? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: How can I register moray?
Date: 25 Mar 1999 09:20:21
Message: <36fa4625.0@news.povray.org>
I want to register Moray. How can I do it? I don't have any credit card.
  Thanks.

From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: How can I register moray?
Date: 25 Mar 1999 10:51:30
Message: <36fa5b82.0@news.povray.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote in message <36fa4625.0@news.povray.org>...
>  I want to register Moray. How can I do it? I don't have any credit card.
>  Thanks.

Ask Lutz if they have an account number at a bank in Munich that you can
transfer the money to. I transfer money from Sweden to Germany on a regular
basis, with no problems whatsoever. I don't expect it to be more difficult
from Finland either (it's all EU isn't it?).

Johannes.

P.S. I applaud you for being so vigilant with registering Moray! That is the
right spirit!

Post a reply to this message

> >  I want to register Moray. How can I do it? I don't have any credit card.
> >  Thanks.
>
> Ask Lutz if they have an account number at a bank in Munich that you can
> transfer the money to. I transfer money from Sweden to Germany on a regular
> basis, with no problems whatsoever. I don't expect it to be more difficult
> from Finland either (it's all EU isn't it?).
>
> Johannes.
>
> P.S. I applaud you for being so vigilant with registering Moray! That is the
> right spirit!

  I agree. I'm surprised he hasn't just hopped in the car and driven over
there to pay it. Germany is not that far is it ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message