POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Diagonal translation and IK? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Diagonal translation and IK? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cristian Ramirez
Subject: Diagonal translation and IK?
Date: 6 Mar 1999 20:06:57
Message: <36E1E323.5F3C1F83@entelchile.net>
Finally, I figured out how to make IK models. It's easy with rotation,
horizontal translation and vertical translation (because you have to
freeze 2 axis and let only one under IK). But I can't figure out how to
make diagonal translations. And by the way, what is the purpose of the
"Dampen" field?

--
|      Cristian Ramirez        |

Post a reply to this message