POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do i do that? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  How do i do that? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Swets
Subject: How do i do that?
Date: 2 Mar 1999 17:52:07
Message: <36dc6b97.0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

First i'm new with raytracing so .....

If i make something from glass..and put a light behide it, i do see it
trough???

what do i wrong?

greetings..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: How do i do that?
Date: 3 Mar 1999 04:49:06
Message: <36dd0592.0@news.povray.org>
I'm afraid I don't understand you problem...

You have something made out of glass but can't see through it?
Or is it that you have something made out of glass and can see through it
but don't want to?
Or do you have a light behind something made out of glass and wonder why you
don't see the light through the glass? If the latter is true, you should
know that lightsources are always invisible. Read the following entry in the
VFAQ on this matter:
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html#visiblelightsource

Greetings, Johannes.