POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Radiosity? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Radiosity?
Date: 2 Mar 1999 08:06:42
Message: <36DBE222.25ED7A35@mninter.net>
How do I enable radiosity in Moray? It already export a whole bunch of
radiosity settings, but I am not quite sure it has been turned on(the
radiosity settings are the standard ones. I haven't touched them)

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

You enable radiosity in the render options screen.  You can adjust the
radiosity settings by going to
scene--> settings--> radiosity tab.  I hope that helps out.
		Kyle

Alex Magidow wrote:

> How do I enable radiosity in Moray? It already export a whole bunch of
> radiosity settings, but I am not quite sure it has been turned on(the
> radiosity settings are the standard ones. I haven't touched them)
>
> --
> Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

>You enable radiosity in the render options screen.  You can adjust the
>radiosity settings by going to
>scene--> settings--> radiosity tab.  I hope that helps out.
> Kyle

Or, If you are rendering from within pov, use the appropriate command line
switch in your .ini file.  +QR, if I recall correctly.