POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : CSG questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  CSG questions (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris
Subject: CSG questions
Date: 1 Feb 1999 12:10:58
Message: <36b5e022.0@news.povray.org>
I am new to moray and am having problems with CSG's and sweeps.  I am trying
to remove a piece from a Translational sweep by using a difference CSG but
the piece I amt rying to take away remains while the original sweep remains
unchanged.  If someone could help me or at least point me in the right
direction for help I would appreciate it.

Chris

Post a reply to this message

I think that the message "CSG with sweeps may not work normally, like primitives
native to the raytracer" that pops up when you try to make a CSG with a sweep
might have something to do with it.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!