POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Having trouble w/ renderer plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Having trouble w/ renderer plugin? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: Having trouble w/ renderer plugin?
Date: 19 Jan 1999 13:12:41
Message: <01be43d6$870a15c0$89d45381@aenzmann.mitre.org>
For anyone having problems with the renderer plugin (even after checking
paths and directory locations, ...), please look and see if the following
DLL is on your system: MSVCP50.DLL.

I use the C++ Standard Template Library within the plugin, and the
implementation of some of the STL classes is inside that dll.  It may not
be a standard thing installed in Windows systems (although it will be for
anyone that uses VC++).

Xander

Post a reply to this message

Yep, That fixed it for me.  I never would have guessed it.   Thanks alot
Alexander.
                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message

I have VC++ 6 installed and i do not have that dll anywhere!

Rick

Alexander Enzmann wrote in message
<01be43d6$870a15c0$89d45381@aenzmann.mitre.org>...
>For anyone having problems with the renderer plugin (even after checking
>paths and directory locations, ...), please look and see if the following
>DLL is on your system: MSVCP50.DLL.
>
>I use the C++ Standard Template Library within the plugin, and the
>implementation of some of the STL classes is inside that dll.  It may not
>be a standard thing installed in Windows systems (although it will be for
>anyone that uses VC++).
>
>Xander

Post a reply to this message