POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animating with Moray 3.1 for Win + POV-Ray 3.1 for Win Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Animating with Moray 3.1 for Win + POV-Ray 3.1 for Win (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eckard Riedenklau
Subject: Animating with Moray 3.1 for Win + POV-Ray 3.1 for Win
Date: 27 Mar 1999 16:28:01
Message: <36FD4707.DAC91358@owl-online.de>
Hi there!

I'm searching for a good program to make animations with Moray and
POV-Ray. Does anyone know about such a program?
I have to make a more or less complex intro-animation for a game so I
need an easy to use and powerful program.
I hope such a program exists!

Thanx alot!

Eckard Riedenklau

Post a reply to this message

better start programming one or fork out the $$ for a package.  if you
understand splines and are an ace at the details of texturing both
procedural and imagewise, then maybe try Hash 99.

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, raytraced images,
and DTA can be found at: