POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Saving files... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Saving files... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: Saving files...
Date: 27 Mar 1999 11:51:13
Message: <36FCFDF5.4218@flash.net>
How do i make it where i can show off my images to the web.  I know to
save them to a .jpg format, but how do i do that?  I've done it with
povray.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Saving files...
Date: 27 Mar 1999 13:28:33
Message: <36FD232D.AD57B4C1@mninter.net>
Well, then just keep on doing it with POV-Ray. Anyhow, you have to use
POV-Ray to create the pictures. Moray just models them, and exports them
to POV-Ray, which then renders them.

And read the VFAQ before you ask anymore questions:
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html

I vote that we put some info into the title of the NG itself:
moray.win.povraydoestheactualrendering.readthevfaqorelse.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!