POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Now what?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Now what?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cristian Ramirez
Subject: Now what??
Date: 12 Mar 1999 01:23:12
Message: <36E8C487.B0588224@entelchile.net>
I followed the on-line help Moray tutorials, and I learned a lot (I have
never worked with a modeler before). Looking at other people models I
can see that they apply special techniques (like CSG objects and Bezier
Patches) to create great works, but I can't figure out the steps to do
it by myself. Where may I "continue" to study Moray 3.1 modeling
techniques?

Thanks in advance

--
|      Cristian Ramirez        |