POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz' sPatch Moray export plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Lutz' sPatch Moray export plugin? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: The Prevers
Subject: Lutz' sPatch Moray export plugin?
Date: 4 Mar 1999 19:24:55
Message: <36DF2420.A6345979@turbont.net>
'Lo all,
    I downloaded sPatch and love it.  Problem is, I can't find a Moray
export plugin.  The website says you wrote one, Lutz; where could I find
this?

Many thanks,
    Joe

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Lutz' sPatch Moray export plugin?
Date: 4 Mar 1999 20:45:38
Message: <36DF372A.B86B0FEF@geocities.com>
Go to the Moray program download page and scroll down towards the
bottom.  I think it's there.
		Kyle

The Prevers wrote:

> 'Lo all,
>     I downloaded sPatch and love it.  Problem is, I can't find a Moray
> export plugin.  The website says you wrote one, Lutz; where could I find
> this?
>
> Many thanks,
>     Joe

Post a reply to this message

Doesn't seem to be there, either on the main download page or on the plugin
page.  Thanks for the idea, though.  Anyone else?

Joe

Kyle wrote:

> Go to the Moray program download page and scroll down towards the
> bottom.  I think it's there.
>                 Kyle

Post a reply to this message

http://www.stmuc.com/ftp/pub/moray/spatchex.zip