POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray animation util? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Moray animation util? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: The Prevers
Subject: Moray animation util?
Date: 28 Feb 1999 17:59:58
Message: <36D9CA70.736A6AB5@turbont.net>
G'day all,
    Has anyone seen a Moray animation utility anywhere?  I'd be much
obliged if anybody locates one -- thanks!

-Joe P

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: Moray animation util?
Date: 28 Feb 1999 21:39:02
Message: <36D9FEBC.7361513C@europa.com>
I have a util that uses Moray outputed scripts as keyframes and
automates much of the rest, but...

it only works with Moray v2.02 and now v2.5, exporting to POLYRAY. It's
at my site.  "'Tweener."

anyone thinking of d/l'ing it give me until tonight for the latest
version to be posted- I'm adapting it to read v2.5 scripts accurately.

next to tackle the latest versions of Moray and eventually add POV
support...

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, some raytraced images, and
DTA can be found at:

Post a reply to this message

> I have a util that uses Moray outputed scripts as keyframes and
> automates much of the rest, but...
>
> it only works with Moray v2.02 and now v2.5, exporting to POLYRAY. It's
> at my site.  "'Tweener."
>
> anyone thinking of d/l'ing it give me until tonight for the latest
> version to be posted- I'm adapting it to read v2.5 scripts accurately.
>
> next to tackle the latest versions of Moray and eventually add POV
> support...
>
> The Prevers wrote:
> >
> > G'day all,
> >     Has anyone seen a Moray animation utility anywhere?  I'd be much
> > obliged if anybody locates one -- thanks!
> >
> > -Joe P

Bad form to reply to meself but:

For those who may have d/l'ed Tweener- I just now uploaded the latest
version (1.1beta) which adds Moray v2.5 support and fixes a few other
details.