POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : asdf Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  asdf (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: asdf
Date: 18 Feb 1999 07:27:11
Message: <36CC06B5.A59723B2@pacbell.net>
Gordon wrote:

> What are you, dyslexic?

I have always had a problem my with lysdexia.
You make wanna of something it ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Date: 18 Feb 1999 08:10:31
Message: <36CC10F9.4CAF383C@mninter.net>
This is the longest thread I have seen here for a while. 9 messages in
two days... all because of some gibberish. Sheesh. Hasn't anyone done
anything brilliant, and exiting, like figuring out IK?

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message

> This is the longest thread I have seen here for a while. 9 messages in
> two days... all because of some gibberish. Sheesh. Hasn't anyone done
> anything brilliant, and exiting, like figuring out IK?
>
> Charles-Mathieu Boivin wrote:
>
> > asdf
>
> --
> Only I can prevent narcissism!

IK ? Indenting Ken ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

There's only one thing to say in reply to that!

"qwerty"