POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texturing problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Texturing problem (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lue Ebra
Subject: Texturing problem
Date: 2 Feb 1999 19:21:04
Message: <36b79670.0@news.povray.org>
One little question:
What's the best/easiest way to make fur? Or at least a *good* illusion of
it?

--
Lue Ebra
lue### [at] dalnetsuxmuh-nutzorg

Post a reply to this message

> What's the best/easiest way to make fur? Or at least a *good* illusion of
> it?

:)

Anwser that, and you'll have the entire rendering world beating a path to your
door :)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message