POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Is there life out there??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Is there life out there??? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: Is there life out there???
Date: 31 Jan 1999 00:40:46
Message: <36B3DE47.3A8E@flash.net>
Where do all the MoRay, and PovRay people hang out besides here?

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick
Subject: Re: Is there life out there???
Date: 31 Jan 1999 05:16:09
Message: <36b42d69.0@news.povray.org>
Were all waiting for POVray to render

From: Ken
Date: 31 Jan 1999 05:56:52
Message: <36B2E551.4C8B9971@pacbell.net>
Rick wrote: Were all waiting for POVray to render

We are forever waiting for Pov-Ray to finish rendering.
It's a lonesome but rewarding life.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

I and a few others hang out on DalNet (irc.dal.net) in #Moray

--
Lue Ebra
lue### [at] dalnetsuxmuh-nutzorg

Crazyfish wrote in message <36B### [at] flashnet>...
>Where do all the MoRay, and PovRay people hang out besides here?

Post a reply to this message

And Also on Efnet, newnet, and Dalnet's #povray