POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray export for sPatch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Moray export for sPatch (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jason Scheuerman
Subject: Moray export for sPatch
Date: 26 Jan 1999 18:33:13
Message: <36AE513C.24062C2@null.net>
I've been looking everywhere for the Moray export for sPatch.  The link
on the sPatch site says it's on the Moray site, but I can't seem to find
it there.  Anyone have an exact URL where I can find it?

Thanx
Jason Scheuerman
mt### [at] nullnet

Post a reply to this message

>> I've been looking everywhere for the Moray export for sPatch.  The link
>> on the sPatch site says it's on the Moray site, but I can't seem to find
>> it there.  Anyone have an exact URL where I can find it?

  You can find it at:

http://www.stmuc.com/ftp/pub/moray/spatchex.zip

- Alan
"I will go up to the six-fingered man and say, 'Hello, my name is
Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.' - swordsman
Mandy Patinkin, in William Goldman's "The Princess Bride"  (1987)