POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Liquid Spray Release Version Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Liquid Spray Release Version (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: Announce: Liquid Spray Release Version
Date: 25 Jan 1999 13:42:19
Message: <36acbb0b.0@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I've updated my web page to allow you to download the LS plugin.....

http:\\www.users.zetnet.co.uk\keithh

it's on the POVRAY page at the bottom.

I hope that clears up all the problems ;-)

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Announce: Liquid Spray Release Version
Date: 25 Jan 1999 15:46:29
Message: <36ACD837.309FEE1A@geocities.com>
Installing this new plugin fixed all of the previous problems I was
having with it.  Everything seems to be working great now.  Thanks alot.

                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message