POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Scene Trouble Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Scene Trouble (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Moray Scene Trouble
Date: 25 Jan 1999 14:44:27
Message: <36ACC947.94ABCA68@applied.net>
I am having trouble with a scene that I am creating in Moray. All it
consists of is the Robot off the original Lost in Space TV series.   But
the Background is now yellow (when it should be black), and the render
performs an illegal operation at @ 6% completion.  If anyone can help
and have either ICQ or IRC please do so!

My ICQ# is 12979898; and I can be /msg on Efnet or Dalnet under the nick
Psychomek. This will be the only way to send the source codes due to
their size.