POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Material/Texture libraries missing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Material/Texture libraries missing (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: BoDonna
Subject: Material/Texture libraries missing
Date: 23 Jan 1999 23:51:36
Message: <36AAA72C.DFFC3E63@cgocable.net>
I have downloaded the latest version of Moray 3.1 (Jan.22) and noticed
that the Texture Libraries are missing from the Material Editor at the
bottom, below "Create".
It is  found in the Menu Bar but why is it not showing in the original
place.
  It's not a problem but I was wondering if it can be changed .

                                               thank you
                                          Gary W. Chmura