POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : NOTE: Renderer problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  NOTE: Renderer problem (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: NOTE: Renderer problem
Date: 13 Jan 1999 04:18:49
Message: <369c6538.6922203@194.174.214.110>
Hi all,

after having received a log or two from testers I have found that the
reason why the renderer DLL is not being loaded is that the
Polyray2.dll is not found. Unfortunately it does not popup the 'DLL is
missing' dialog.

Please double check that the DLL is in the directory that you start
Moray from or in the Windows\System directory.

If this still does not do it for you, please let me know:
- where you have Polyray2.dll.
- where you have RenderMoray.dll
- what the Plugin path in the Advanced Tab of the
  View|Configuration dialog shows.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray