POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : inserting texture after transformation ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  inserting texture after transformation ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Karsten Senz
Subject: inserting texture after transformation ?
Date: 12 Jan 1999 03:47:31
Message: <369B0AD4.4AD0505@wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de>
Hi,

is it possible to let Moray insert the texture comment after the
transformations so that they are not influenced by the objects
scalation, rotation and translation.

If not I want to request this feature for a later version.

Thanks

Karsten

Post a reply to this message

On the "Modify" tab, in the "Material" box, set the "Space" combobox to
"World".

Johannes.

Karsten Senz wrote in message <369### [at] wi-bwtfh-wildaude>...
>Hi,
>
>is it possible to let Moray insert the texture comment after the
>transformations so that they are not influenced by the objects
>scalation, rotation and translation.
>
>If not I want to request this feature for a later version.
>
>Thanks
>
>Karsten

Post a reply to this message