POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Program to create Heightfield maps (.tga / .gif)? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Program to create Heightfield maps (.tga / .gif)? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tom Kaeser
Subject: Program to create Heightfield maps (.tga / .gif)?
Date: 10 Jan 1999 15:03:18
Message: <369905f8.681450@news.stmuc.com>
Hi there!

Do you know a good program for Win95 (or DOS)  to create the *.tga
files that moray reads as heightfields?

I tried photopaint but couldn't get very satisfying results...

PS: share/freeware would be great => me poor student...

Thanks
Tom Kaeser
----------------------

Remove the x!
tka### [at] g26ethzch
tom### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

> Do you know a good program for Win95 (or DOS)  to create the *.tga
> files that moray reads as heightfields?
>
> I tried photopaint but couldn't get very satisfying results...
>
> PS: share/freeware would be great => me poor student...
>
> Thanks
> Tom Kaeser

You owe it to yourself to check out the program Leveller.

http://www.daylongraphics.com/

Raymond

Post a reply to this message