POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: INFO: file format compatibility between MORAY and ALICE? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INFO: file format compatibility between MORAY and ALICE? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: INFO: file format compatibility between MORAY and ALICE?
Date: 7 Jan 1999 03:22:19
Message: <36946d54.2790041@194.174.214.110>
Hi Hassoun, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> does anyone have information about the subject above?
Who or what is Alice?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick
Date: 9 Jan 1999 18:17:47
Message: <3697e39b.0@news.povray.org>
I have an Aunt called Alice, but judging from her track record, she's not
that compatable..

Rick

Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <369### [at] 194174214110>...
>Hi Hassoun, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
>> does anyone have information about the subject above?
>Who or what is Alice?
>
>- Lutz
>  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Date: 9 Jan 1999 22:00:09
Message: <369816C4.EE475973@mninter.net>
Rick wrote:

> I have an Aunt called Alice, but judging from her track record, she's not
> that compatable..

Well, I am sure, if you could get her to touch her toes, and generally look
like a triangle, you could, I suppose, record her vertices and manually put
it in a triangle mesh for Moray... But that is a bit of work. So, I suppose
we would have to say they aren't compatable.

--
Gods don't save people. People save people.