POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Quick question on plugins Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Quick question on plugins (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Geoff
Subject: Quick question on plugins
Date: 3 Jan 1999 14:17:41
Message: <368fc255.0@news.povray.org>
Hi
This is really a quick question for Lutz, is the plugin SDK documentation
available as a single downloadable file? There is a lot to read by the look
of it, I dont really want to do that online.
Also, will you make the plugin example available to people that are
interested to have a look at it, but either don't have the time or the
expertise to produce an actual plugin ?
I think I would probably fall into that category :-)

                Regards Geoff

Post a reply to this message

Hi Geoff, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> This is really a quick question for Lutz, is the plugin SDK documentation
> available as a single downloadable file?
Only together with the SDK.

> Also, will you make the plugin example available to people that are
> interested to have a look at it, but either don't have the time or the
> expertise to produce an actual plugin ?
Yes, as it says on the Plugins page on the website, it's available to
anyone that is interested. Just send me an email.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray