POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Inverse Kinematics Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Inverse Kinematics (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Inverse Kinematics
Date: 22 Dec 1998 19:42:46
Message: <36803CCB.A8537094@istar.ca>
Does anyone know how this works???

No documentation (that I can find, yet), and I'm having a hard time
figuring it out :(

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

From: F VERBAAS
Subject: Re: Inverse Kinematics
Date: 3 Jan 1999 15:29:59
Message: <368fd347.0@news.povray.org>
Facing the same problem. There are some tutorial files, but no text to them
yet.

Frans

Simon de Vet heeft geschreven in bericht <36803CCB.A8537094@istar.ca>...
>Does anyone know how this works???
>
>No documentation (that I can find, yet), and I'm having a hard time
>figuring it out :(
>
>Simon
>http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

From: F VERBAAS
Date: 3 Jan 1999 16:12:42
Message: <368fdd4a.0@news.povray.org>
Eureka! She just did it!
There is something in the FAQ that gives the trick! Try the Robot example
and the CSG and groups tutorial.

On testing, remember to select only one object at the end of the row, i.e.
at the very core of the group, and not the entire arm, as I did initially..
Frans

F.VERBAAS heeft geschreven in bericht <368fd347.0@news.povray.org>...
>Facing the same problem. There are some tutorial files, but no text to them
>yet.
>
>Frans

Post a reply to this message

Where is this FAQ? The tutorial isn't much help.

--
Gods don't save people. People save people.

Post a reply to this message

>Where is this FAQ? The tutorial isn't much help.

On the Moray website. Guess You know the URL

Frans