POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.1 - How to Export to POV??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.1 - How to Export to POV??? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Eric Freeman
Subject: Moray 3.1 - How to Export to POV???
Date: 2 Jan 1999 04:27:43
Message: <368de68f.0@news.povray.org>
Hey All,

I just downloaded Moray 3.1 (build 4215) and I can't export to POV.  If I
hit File... Export, the sub-menu is empty.  In the help file under
Reference... Menu Bar... File... Export, it says "the standard distribution
includes no export filter."  I've looked all over the Moray web site and
can't find one. Where can I get one???

Thanks in advance,

Eric

--